Let's talk people
We know that your people are your most important resource. That's why our knowledgeable, school focussed team are here to help you with up to date advice and support with all things HR, from strategic decisions to day-to-day management.
We offer a choice of two HR retainer packages to suit the type of support that your school or trust requires:
HR Advice Service
Keystone’s HR Advice package offers unlimited support services via telephone and email, plus six visits to your school or trust every year. Your qualified HR advisor will provide guidance and support on recruitment, consultations, disciplinary action, restructures and other workforce related matters, ensuring you are acting in line with employment legislation and HR best practice.
- Unlimited support via telephone and email
- Dedicated HR advisor with real school experience
- Six site visits per year
- Document reviews to ensure compliance
- Support and advice on workforce issues
- Safer recruitment support
- Restructure advice and guidance
We know that no two schools or trusts are the same, so please contact us to talk about the size of your school or trust and discuss the level of support that you require.
Quick question on interpreting the Green or Burgundy book? Want a letter checking before you send it? Keystone’s HR helpline is there to support you if you have a quick query to check that your work is compliant with the latest employment legislation and HR best practice.
- Unlimited telephone and email support for quick queries
- Advice on Teacher’s pay and conditions
- HR procedure support
- Formal communications compliance checking
Keystone’s HR team can also provide support with specific projects, such as:
- TUPE and conversion support
- Mediation and investigating officer services
- Culture and staff wellbeing advice