Work With Us
What we offer – we are a friendly bunch but we also offer some nice perks
- A friendly, people focused environment with great values.
- Sector competitive pay and terms of employment.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Generous holiday scheme including 25 days paid annual leave, bank holidays and bonus Christmas to New Year closedown.
- Director’s discretionary annual bonus.
- Access to discounts at 100’s of retailers and service providers through Perkbox.
- Employee assistance programme, supporting your mental and physical health.
- Salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work.
- Your birthday as paid leave if it falls on a workday.
- Carbon offsetting.
- Health insurance.
- Free access to a financial advisor.
What’s great about this role:
- You get lots of variety, working with various MATs and trusts around the UK.
- We value your expertise, and you will be able to use your experience helping others and improving school operations.
- You’ll be supported by the rest of the team – you’ll be working with like-minded and skilled people who will be there to support you.
Are you right for us?
- You will be an experienced school operations professional happy to work on projects.
- You’ll be a talented operations strategist, operations manager, finance professional or HR specialists looking to join our team on a flexible basis.
- You will have a secure understanding of how school operational management underpins outstanding education provision and a commitment to school improvement?