Work With Us
What we offer – we are a friendly bunch, and we also offer some nice perks
- A friendly, people focused environment with great values.
- Sector competitive pay and terms of employment.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Flexible working arrangements including hybrid working.
- Generous holiday scheme including 25 days paid annual leave, bank holidays and bonus Christmas to New Year closedown.
- Director’s discretionary annual bonus.
- Access to discounts at 100’s of retailers and service providers through Perkbox.
- Employee assistance programme, supporting your mental and physical health.
- Your birthday as paid leave if it falls on a workday.
- Carbon offsetting.
- Health insurance.
- Free access to a financial advisor.
What’s great about working for us?
- You'll get lots of variety, working with trusts and schools accross the UK
- We value your school operations expertise, which you will use to help schools and trusts make improvements to their practices and procedures
- You'll be working with like-minded, skilled schools operations professionals who will be there to support you
- Through your operations and school management knowledge, you'll ultimately be helping schools to improve the educational outcomes for their pupils and students, because that's what Keystone is all about!
What you'll bring to the role
- You will be an experienced school operations professional happy to work on projects.
- You’ll be a talented operations strategist, operations manager, finance professional or HR specialists looking to join our team on a flexible basis.
- You will have a secure understanding of how school operational management underpins outstanding education provision and a commitment to school improvement.