Let’s talk people. They are your most important resource and without your teachers, TAs, school business professionals, cleaners, lunch time supervisors (the list goes on) your pupils won't receive the education and school experience that they deserve.
But keeping on top day-to-day HR issues, up to date with the latest HR legislation or finding the right advice to navigate a way through when things go wrong can be difficult.
Keystone's team of HR professionals are here to help.
What makes us different:
Our services have been designed to offer you as much, or as little support as you need, when you need it. Delivered by HR professionals with experience of working in schools and trusts, our team are on hand to advise at a level that suits your school or trusts' needs.
Level 1 HR HELPLINE
- Quick questions on interpreting the Green or Burgundy book.
- Letter checking.
- A quick query to check that your work is compliant with the latest employment legislation and HR best practice.
The HR Helpline provides:
Level 2 HR ADVICE & SUPPORT
- Unlimited support via telephone and email. We can pick up any issues you have immediately and be with you every step of the way as part of your team.
- Guidance and support on recruitment, consultations, disciplinary action, restructures and any other workforce issues all year round.
- Keeping you up to date on employment legislation and HR best practice.
HR ADVICE & SUPPORT SERVICE provides:
Level 3 CONSULTANCY
- TUPE and conversion support.
- Mediation and investigating officer services.
- Culture and staff wellbeing advice.
Our CONSULTANCY support offers:
Compare our HR Services
HR Advice & Support
Checking of documents/letters
Quick compliance check
Support with recruitment
Support with disciplinary action
Support with consultations
Support with restructures
Keeping up to date with legislation
Day to day HR support and resource
Culture and staff wellbeing projects
Mediation and investigating officer service
Pippa Lloyd talks through who our HR retainer is perfect for and the benefits a HR retainer can bring
Getting support is really quick and easy:
One of our HR team will call to discuss your needs
Once services are agreed, our HR specialists are ready to support you