Protect your schools and trust from risk with a thorough review of your financial and non-financial areas of operation, from a team of experienced school practitioners
Did you know that your internal scrutiny can no longer be carried out by your external auditors?
Give your trustees peace of mind with Keystone’s comprehensive internal scrutiny package.
Built to support you, our internal scrutiny programme can be tailored to meet your needs, providing a high quality review of your operations including recommendations on where to improve.
Our knowledgeable team undertake a bespoke, holistic review, covering both financial and non-financial controls, providing you with reassurance and featuring:
- A three year rolling internal scrutiny programme
- An annual review of financial operations and two non-financial functions
- Rigorous and effective scrutiny by friendly, approachable staff
- Three site visits a year, which can be split between schools and your central team
- An annual report that can be submitted to the DfE
Keystone's internal scrutiny package features seven areas of review carried out by our experienced team:
- Financial operations and efficiency
- Data protection
- Health and Safety / Estates
So you can be sure that your school or trust is compliant with the latest regulations for both financial and non-financial controls.
This service is also available as individual audits.