ICT is an integral part of school and trust life, from technology in the classroom to facilitate teaching and learning, to the correct infrastructure to maximise cost efficiencies between trust schools or new systems to support day to day transactions.
Keystone’s ICT partners can help you review your ICT provision, futureproof for trust growth and provide managed services.
- Advice and support with classroom technology
- Solutions to harmonise networks and systems across multiple school sites
- Reviews of current systems and infrastructure
- Support with hardware and software solutions
- Plans to futureproof your ICT provision
- Managed services
- Recommendations and plans