NEW for 2023!
Our Key Sessions these are aimed to give you an hour long, frank download on the subjects in the education sector that matter to you.
With a topical agenda and the opportunity to ask your own questions and hear from subject matter experts within the Keystone team plus some experienced sector guests. Get the answers and keep up to date on a range of subjects affecting the education sector.
What to expect:
- Presenters who are experts in their field and have held senior roles in education for a number of years so understand the challenges of working in education.
- Input and questions from peers on the topics that matter to you the most.
- Useful and relevant actions and takeaways to use in your role today.
- No jargon, just good, straightforward conversations!
- A range of subjects covering HR, Internal Scrutiny, Due Diligence and more.
Upcoming Key Sessions
Click a course title to find out more and register:
Payroll audits can reveal some weird and wonderful things; and we've seen it all. From full management over-ride to random temporary allowances, join Matthew Clements-Wheeler on a journey through the world of payroll audits.
Your Single Central Record is a key component of your Safeguarding operations but it also can be vast, difficult to manage and keep up to date.
Join Keystone's Head of HR Pippa Lloyd in this free Key Session to find out more about the good the bad and the ugly of SCR management strategy.
Procurement for schools and trusts is about securing best value and procurement exercises for larger items and services can be complex and time consuming.
Join Matthew Clements-Wheeler to discuss common pitfalls during procurement exercises and how to avoid them.